Hello!

16:28



Seeing as this is my first post I thought I would introduce myself.

First, I apologise for the selfie, I have a touch of the Chandler Bings and cannot pull a normal face when a camera is around....trust me this was the best one...of many. 

I have Italian-Maltese/German heritage and have lived in 4 countries, so far, Singapore, Paris, Brussels and am currently in Shoreditch, London. I have just finished my degree in Fashion Management at the London College of Fashion and reluctantly entered in to the adult world.

I LOVE beauty products, especially nail art. You don't have to be tall or super fit or rich or anything to really be a part of it and enjoy it. As I am far from modelesque, it's one of the few things in the fashion industry I can have real confidence in. 

For that reason this blog will include affordable products and treatments, helpful advice and doable DIYs so that you can all be your most confident self, whatever that means to you.

I started this blog after finally listening to my wonderful friends and super talented bloggers Seema Kukadia and Habba Heimisdóttir. I have always been obsessed with all things beauty. Since I was a little girl my mother and I would have pamper nights together. As I grew up the pamper night carried on and the addiction grew. During my studies I worked in a beauty salon for 2 years getting hands on experience with products and treatments of all kinds and about a year ago I started my Instagram account to show all my nail art designs.

This blog will focus on nail art, specifically for busy young professionals who want to do something a little more interesting but haven't got the time to spend 4 hours faffing and still want to be taken semi seriously in the office. 

There may also be the odd product review that is not nail specific if I stumble across something really good that I can't resist sharing with you all.

I can't wait to start this journey with you all!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Carb enthusiast
Shoreditch resident
LCF grad (class of 2016)




Press

Don't be shy! I am always excited to hear from you all and try new products and brands. For all enquiries contact nochipsallowed@gmail.com